Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Weekly Check-Up

This will be a weekly post for all things to check up on with the site. It will remind you of things that have been as well as things to come. I'll throw in a couple Office-related links for your enjoyment.

  • TheTwoCents hosted another Office Conference Room where I reviewed last week's episode "Product Recall," along with a host of others including Mose from TheOfficeChat and Adam from OfficeQuotes.

  • We hit a milestone. Yay!

  • The first, but definitely not the last, list is up. It features my favorite pranks from Season 3. Also has all the details on the fan's poll results on the same question.

  • Vote for OfficePranks.net!! I would love to be able to crack the first page, but I can't do it without your help. It's free and it doesn't take longer than 5-10 minutes.

  • Pranks galore! It's been eight weeks since the last prank on The Office, but "Product Recall" gave us two classics. Check out Jim as Dwight and Dwight as Jim.

  • Visit OfficePranks.net on MySpace. I have lots of friends, but I love some more. I post lots of blogs, and if you subscribe to them, you'll be up-to-date with all the OfficePranks news.

No comments: