Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome to Office Pranks

Welcome. Office Pranks is a site devoted to all the pranks pulled on the Emmy-winning NBC show "The Office."

Office Pranks has seen the highest traffic in its short history in the past few days because of all the people searching for April Fool's pranks. For some ideas, just click some links on the right side of the page for the pranks from all the seasons. You can also check out the pranks pulled by pranker or by target.

Leave comments on ones you like or don't like.

New episodes of "The Office" begin a week from Thursday, so check back soon to see if anymore are on the way. Also, add Office Pranks as a friend on MySpace. Click the link on the right to go to my homepage. Hope to hear from you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.