Monday, February 26, 2007

Jim Finds Dwight's Hooker

Episode
The Convention (Season 3, Episode 2)

Pranker
Jim Halpert

Target
Dwight Schrute

Description
Jim has been away from Dwight for months and it has been a breath of fresh air. With the absence of lunacy in Jim’s life, the opening of Dwight’s mouth brings it all back. In Jim’s words, “You know, when I saw Dwight, I realized how stupid and petty all those pranks I pulled on him were. And then he spoke.” Jim looks to get Dwight’s room key for more of the past fun. After getting his work out of the way, Jim does get a hold of Dwight’s room key and heads over to start some fun. As he opens the door, he sees a naked pair of legs belonging to a certain prissy accountant. Jim is in shock.

Reaction
“Oh my God, Dwight got a hooker. Oh my God, I gotta call…I gotta call somebody. I don’t even know who to call. Dwight got a hooker!” So Jim didn’t exactly pull the prank on Dwight, but the intention was there. I’d like to think that Jim really wanted to confront Dwight about the hooker since he has a girlfriend, but then again…Jim probably likes it when he has something to hold Dwight to.

Originality
N/A – Who knows what Jim would have done with access to Dwight’s clothing and belongings. Maybe he would have put another macro on his computer or put nickels in the phone headset.

Length Taken
N/A – This could have been a doosie of a prank if not for Angela, but damn it if she didn’t put a kink into Jim’s plans.

Special Award
Backfire Award – Something tells me Jim had no intention or expectation of seeing a half-naked or full-naked woman as he entered Dwight’s room. Maybe this is the karma of four years worth of pranks. I just can’t wait for the day when Dwight successfully pulls a prank on Jim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wasnt the hooker Angela? it showed her getting the room key and leaving the offic early. i guess Jim didnt notice that from the boobs lol.